The Old Court House Museum is a non-profit organization run by the Vicksburg and Warren County Historical Society. In 66 years as a museum the Historical Society has operated not with federal grants, but by the generosity of the public through donations.
In 2013 the Vicksburg and Warren County Historical Society raised the money needed for the repairs of the old four-faced clock tower. The work was done by The Verdin Company of Cincinnati, a company that has been in the business of installing and repairs on bells, carillons, and clocks since 1842. The original works installed in 1859 by local jeweler and watchmaker Maxmillian Kuner, are now on display in the museum in the Americana Room.